Long for that feeling to not feel at all
Chulane!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE

He was at first heartened by the response in the boy, the way his attention snapped to, the way he heard every word. But as Chuy kept talking, he knew he had said too much, or the wrong thing, or not enough of the right thing.

He pressed his first finger and thumb to the bridge of his nose. He was out of his depths, giving advice to one who didn't want to hear it in the first place, pleading for someone to live their life rather than end it.

"You would make Weaver responsible for your death?" Everything the boy said led back to losing her, to having nothing left to live for with her gone. Would he truly go through with this, paint her as a demon who dragged her brother down long with her foolish decisions?

"You would shame and dishonour all that she lived for?" His voice held accusation in it now, anger and resentment. "Fucking bullshit, Korbin. You're lying to yourself." He shook his head, and waved his hand as if dismissing all that Korbin had said.

It wasn't fair, to pin this on him when he was so raw from his ordeal, to make it worse - but he had to try, to make his point, to find something that would stick, that would ensure when he left here, the boy no longer tried to sprint to an ending so final, so permanent. He looked to the boy again, sought to press his piercing gaze against Korbin's own.

"You are strong enough. You prove that every day, even when you laid me flat out on the ice - you were strong enough to do that, and to pick me up and make sure I lived afterwards too. Don't fucking discount that, because I fucking care that I'm alive, and I fucking matter too."

He didn't want to give up, he wasn't ready to. "Just let us. Let us help! Try, for the sake of trying, for the sake of your sister, for the sake of yourself! You haven't even tried!"
it is better to know some of the questions
than all of the answers
code shamelessly stolen from Skylark <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long for that feeling to not feel at all - by Chulane - 06-14-2020, 05:19 AM