you didn't have to offer your hand
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
stretch out my life & pick the seams out
At least Zeph seemed happy enough to see him; Sam took a breath as he tried to steady himself and be the mature adult between them, work out how to fix the problem and be clam. "I'm ff-fine, but I di..didn't expect to see you lik..like this." He gestured to Zephs...everything with his free hand, unsure of how to put 'a huge mess' in a non-insulting way.

Pushing the bottle to rest more solidly on the table, he let out a surprised noise as he was pulled up, immediately feeling rather flushed as Zeph's hands were on him: even more so when he originally found himself positioned somewhat awkwardly over the man's lap, his knee casually hooked over Zeph's thigh. With an awkward apologetic noise that wasn't quite a word, he pushed himself off and shuffled to be sat next to him instead.

"A..Arm biter...?" He frowned, trying to think of who in his circle could be referred to like that. Did Zeph mean an Ascended? As far as Sam knew, there weren't that many in Torchline at the moment... "Is he c..c..coming after you? Are you ss-safe now?" He asked, glancing over to the window as if expecting to see an murderer rush past any moment.
take what you like, but close my ears and eyes,
watch me stumble over and over.

Messages In This Thread
you didn't have to offer your hand - by Samuel - 06-08-2020, 08:53 PM
RE: you didn't have to offer your hand - by Samuel - 06-11-2020, 10:26 PM