you didn't have to offer your hand
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
stretch out my life & pick the seams out
The second Sam heard Zeph's door open the spell was broken; he panicked. He'd never been told not to go into the attic or not to look at the things in the case, but he knew he was being invasive; looking around he folded the letter back up and desperately tucked it under a box nearby, not having the time to put it back in the case and stack everything back up neatly.

As Zeph walked up he tried to look busy, as if he were just finishing adjusting the position of the boxes. "Oh, g-good morning..." He greeted as he peeked down from the hatch, trying not to notice how little Zeph was wearing (impossible, but he was quite used to that by now). "Um, I was do-doing some tidying, and th..there was a box that said at-attic on it and it was f...ffff..full." He poked the box he'd brought up a couple of times.

"So I brought it up. Is...th-that okay?" He asked, already shifting to come down the ladder, feeling a need to run away from the incriminating moved letter as soon as possible; slowly putting one foot on a rung after another, he stepped down to be on an eye level with Zeph. With what he'd just read, it was hard to look at the other man normally (especially with the bloody, swollen eye). "...Um...h..how are you?"
take what you like, but close my ears and eyes,
watch me stumble over and over.

Messages In This Thread
you didn't have to offer your hand - by Samuel - 06-08-2020, 08:53 PM
RE: you didn't have to offer your hand - by Samuel - 06-15-2020, 01:35 PM