Mini Event they did the mash
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
After Amun's discussion with Wessex last season, he'd come to the conclusion that the Ascended needed to do something fun. So he'd commandeered the Artist's Sanctuary for a much tamer party than the last one he'd attended. First, he'd sent out invitations to all the Ascended letting them know when and where they should meet.

He took care of all the decorations himself: the place looked homey, with comfortable chairs and couches, warm paintings and hearty food and drink. Although they didn't need the refreshments, he knew that many of his kin still enjoyed a glass and something to nibble on. The thought player played a soft, but lively and joyful tune in the corner. Now he just waited, praying that his so-called family could actually come together and just have a good time for a change.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
There’s a lot going on, but she makes time for the important things; bonding and ‘fun’ and whatever the fuck trust exercises are.

But there is a lot going on, and she wonders who will be able to make it. She certainly hadn’t expected something like this during Deepfrost. Did Sam even get invited? (Even without knowing what happened with The Voice, it might be better if he wasn’t). Having only been to the Artist’s Sanctuary only once or twice before, she is nevertheless taken in by Amun’s decorating and arranging skills, finding the place quite cozy and appealing to the person she had once been.

“Nice setup,” she compliments with a grin and takes a seat, leaning back to enjoy the music.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:

Letha
No kiss, no gentle word could wake me from this slumber
Until I realize that it was you who held me under
At Amun's request, Letha came without question. At this point, he could ask her to step off a bridge and plummet into unknown and she could think it was all for her good. She trusted him with anything she had, everything she was. She felt that out of all the people she had met thus far, Amun truly fell into the category of family, even above the other ascended. So far lots of them had given her information or spent some time in conversation with her, but Amun had given her a place to rest and clothes and comfort. He meant a lot to her, and so when his letter arrived she came precisely on time to where he had instructed them to meet.

"Amun!" She called as she stepped in, taking in all of the decorations. The music hit her after her words, and even with its light tone and joyful melody, it still felt like too much to the once-deaf woman. It was not unusual for her to feel that way--there were many days in Torchline that she used anything she could in her room in the inn to block out the noise of others. Sometimes it was too much. But, here, she tried to ignore it. She tried to push the sound of the music away as she made her way over to the potter and offered him a hug, should he accept it, accompanied with a fangy smile.

Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
One could hardly miss a party held in one's own home.

Bastien came down the stairs wearing a stunning purple Jodhpuri coat worn with golden trousers and some flecks of gold in his hair. Perhaps he was overdressed for such a homey event, but he didn't stop once at seeing the decorations that Amun had put out; Bastien had always thought overdressed simply meant interesting, anyway.

"Amun, you have outdone yourself!" He announced as he walked in, easily taking a glass and nodding at Wessex and Letha. There were unresolved arguments between him and a couple of the people in attendance, but Bastien was well trained in the art of putting things aside for the sake of a good night. "How are you all?"
You can't change the system from within
The system changes you and makes you panic!
Base Code by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
It wasn't quite the turnout Amun had been hoping for, but he grinned at each and every arrival anyway. Grinning at Wessex's comment, he winked at her. "Thanks. Probably too much, but it's not like I have to trade for many necessities." Tone wry, he got up to fix her a whiskey, holding it out for her like a good host.

When Letha arrived, he greeted her just as enthusiastically. "Letha! Glad you could make it. How's the new home?" Hugging her back and smiling as well, he gestured for her to make herself comfortable.

Bastien earned a wink. "After the last party here, I knew I had a lot to live up to. And I could say the same about you." Finally sitting, the potter leaned back in his chair, balancing precariously, but effortlessly, on the back legs. "I'm good! How are you and Rexanna doing?"

Letting his chair fall forward, he swept his gaze across the others. "I was thinking we could take this time to get to know one another. I figure we can each take a turn in the hot seat. We have to answer any questions the others might have, or, if we refuse, have to do a dare. How's that sound?" Grinning, he leaned forward and rubbed his hands together. "If it sounds okay, you all can start with me." He was eager to dispel whatever misperceptions they might have of him.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
"Ah, well I would hope you knew to not even attempt to best my parties." Bastien teased, settling into his seat with a smile on his lips. He quite liked the chill atmosphere of this particular gathering; his own parties had a tendency to be rather flamboyant affairs and while there was a place for that, there was something else for a relaxing evening. "We are well: we suspect soon our new arrival will be coming!"

With that said he glanced to Wessex, daring her to say something about it.

The game that Amun suggested took him somewhat by surprise, but Bastien was nothing if not a good sport. "Well, alright. What was your most embarrassing moment?"
You can't change the system from within
The system changes you and makes you panic!
Base Code by Sky!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
More than a tad disappointed at the rest of the group for not showing up and appreciating Amun’s efforts to unify them, Wessex takes the offered whiskey and then steps outside briefly, scanning to see if any others are on there way after Letha and Bastien arrive, both of which are offered a smile and a nod. As a result, she misses Bastien’s pointed look at her back. An argument between the two of them would be pointless right and neither of them would budge on their positions. So let him dare her all she likes.

Returning in time to hear Amun suggest a game and then himself as a guinea pig, the Wraith grins a bit. Most embarrassing moment? She can build on that, add a complimentary opposite. “What do you miss the most about your old world?”
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:

Letha
No kiss, no gentle word could wake me from this slumber
Until I realize that it was you who held me under
Letha did not fit in at parties. She was awkward and distant. She greeted those that came with nods, and a hug for Amun, but after that, with only four of them gathered, she felt so out of place. At least in a party with a large group, she would be able to find a corner and observe the rest of the goings on. But now, they all stood in the spotlight. Her arms came up to cross over her chest lightly, as if to shelter herself.

Amun started the game, and Letha found a chair. Wessex and Bastien both had questions for the potter, but Letha's mind drew a blank. What did she want to ask that would be for the whole group? She wasn't sure. She bit her lip with some anticipation, waiting for Amun's answers. In her chair she leaned back and drew her legs up to her chest, resting her chin and waiting for the expressive potter to answer the questions. "What was your biggest childhood fear?" She finally asked.