Identity Crisis
Arlo Gavanagh
Monster hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Ayla Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ARLO
light my candles in a daze
Arlo hadn't thought about the fact his comment might come across as rude; the place was a shithole. Surely, even living here, you'd have to know it was pretty crap, right? "That sounds nice." He remarked, thinking of long days in the sun. He'd need to find sunblock, though, if they had that here. His skin was pretty fair and burnt easily. He opened his mouth to ask, how the hell do I get there? but Bastien was talking again.

What he was saying... Didn't make sense. It almost sounded like he was saying they were vampires, which was impossible, because vampires didn't exist, right? Right?! His finger moved back up his mouth, feeling for the so called 'fangs.' Well, they were there, and yes they were sharp. If Arlo hadn't already been sitting down, he would have felt his legs sway underneath him. He was about eighty percent sure he was going to wake up soon, because there's no way this could be anything other then a dream. Sure, it seemed awfully realistic, but maybe he'd just been drinking a whole lot of apple juice, or had ingested a hallucinogen that he wasn't aware of. "Are you trying to say I'm a vampire? That you're a vampire?" The incredulous note to his voice was evident, even as it shook slightly with fear.

Not that he was afraid of this man, but he was fucking terrified of what he was saying. Either he was a complete nutcase, or shit had rapidly gone downhill for Arlo. At least, if what Bastien was saying was true, it wasn't all about blood. He frowned at the mention of fluids, face scrunching up in disgust. "What kind of fluids man?" The word conjured up all kinds of things, some less pleasant then others. He let out a frustrated sigh. "Okay, let's say I believe you, and accept your offer of... Fluids. You're not gonna take me behind an alley and spit or-" He broke off, snorting a little with laughter. "You get what I mean, I ain't that kind of lady." That wasn't strictly true, but he was also feeling too off kilter to really get interested in the idea of a hook up. He shook his head, eyeing the man with speculation. "You seem alright. And I'm really hungry. Can we do it here, though? Or is that not 'appropriate.'" If the man said it wasn't, well, Arlo wasn't sure if he wanted to get into this whole thing. He didn't want to die, though, so maybe he had no choice. What was the worst that could happen?
'cause i've found god

Messages In This Thread
Identity Crisis - by Arlo - 06-09-2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Identity Crisis - by Bastien - 06-09-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: Identity Crisis - by Arlo - 06-10-2020, 09:14 AM
RE: Identity Crisis - by Bastien - 06-12-2020, 03:22 PM
RE: Identity Crisis - by Arlo - 06-13-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: Identity Crisis - by Bastien - 06-13-2020, 10:01 PM
RE: Identity Crisis - by Arlo - 06-14-2020, 03:57 AM
RE: Identity Crisis - by Bastien - 06-14-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Identity Crisis - by Arlo - 06-15-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Identity Crisis - by Bastien - 06-15-2020, 01:17 PM