Training [se] let's get physical, physical
open!
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HARPER
"That's me," he replies cheerily, swiping a towel to try and dry himself at least a little to retain some semblance of decorum. Draping it over the back of his neck he gives a winsome smile, welcoming Lily further into the gym with a gesture of his hand. She doesn't seem to hesitate after that, dumping something to the ground that he doesn't pay attention to, attention taken by her odd little dance that inspires a warm laugh from the depths of his chest. "You can hug me if you don't mind the sweat, but that's your call." Eyes dancing with mirth, he allows Lily to make the decision herself. No use assuming why she's here, it may not necessarily be for training.

Luckily he's proven wrong, and interest drags his brows higher as his eyes rove over her form with new intent. Cataloguing her figure with a trainer's eye this time, determining her assets and downfalls from a physical standpoint. "Yeah, defense is the right word. I've trained quite a few students, I could give you a hand if you'd like?" They're both already here, what's the harm in offering?
oh poor atlas, the world's a beast of a burden
and you've been holding on a very long time

Messages In This Thread
[se] let's get physical, physical - by Lily - 06-10-2020, 03:08 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Harper - 06-17-2020, 07:24 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Lily - 06-19-2020, 12:53 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Harper - 06-26-2020, 07:41 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Lily - 06-28-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Harper - 07-06-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Lily - 07-13-2020, 02:51 PM