Training [se] let's get physical, physical
open!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
Hug him she does, briefly, arms wrapping around a torso and shoulders slick with sweat - no different than an embrace during sex, but still, somehow, just as intimate. And they’re both still mostly clothed.

“Yes,” she says with a vigorous nod. “I’d like that. Thank you.” There doesn’t seem to be a question as to when, so the redhead assumes that now is an appropriate time - after all, they’re both here (they are so rarely in the same place, it seems). Lily can see that he is barefoot, so she slips her own shoes off, keeping her loose pants. After a moment of thought, she also slips her shirt off, opting to go with a sports bra type of garment. The real reason is that he can see her arms and core better now, he can correct as need be.

She slips under the ropes and into the ring, looking around and observing the flattened floor and the boundaries. Okay. Waiting for instruction, she turns to Harper (wherever he is) with an eager expression. “Okay. What first?”
don't know if you love me or you want me dead
the way you're looking through my eyes
Don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive

Messages In This Thread
[se] let's get physical, physical - by Lily - 06-10-2020, 03:08 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Harper - 06-17-2020, 07:24 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Lily - 06-19-2020, 12:53 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Harper - 06-26-2020, 07:41 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Lily - 06-28-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Harper - 07-06-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: [se] let's get physical, physical - by Lily - 07-13-2020, 02:51 PM