all the times that I keep holding onto
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Morgan
The training grounds were still in a sorry state, but there wouldn't really be any fixing it until Flowerbirth: that was the case with a lot of the Citadel, really. On hold until the torturous cold lifted; it did not affect Morgan personally with her cloak ever around her shoulders but she could not do most of the work on her own, even the strongest spirit unable to lift up entire buildings or fix the whole of the Citadel.

Still, there were some things she could do: she had been making sure that they had a good stock of weapons left in case of another attack; it would be disastrous, but she wanted to be sure they had some kind of chance. It was when she was walking along the supplies, noting down in a book the inventory of the armoury, when she saw Korbin. He took a quarterstaff and she narrowed her eyes, ready to lecture him about stealing guard weaponry, when he put it back after some aimless fumbling.

It wasn't hard to guess why Korbin looked quite so miserable, with the late and short-lived Warden's death still ringing in Morgan's ears. With a sigh, she began to approach, feeling like she ought to give some kind of condolence: after all, she had known Weaver and had spoken to Korbin a couple of times. "Korbin." She spoke as she got close, nodding. "I am...sorry, about Weaver. How are you doing?"

We knew that all this fun and games
Was another big fib to hide the chains

Messages In This Thread
RE: all the times that I keep holding onto - by Morgan - 06-12-2020, 06:21 PM