all the times that I keep holding onto
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lonely shadows following me
Lonely ghosts come a-calling
Sorry. They all were. Terribly, terribly sorry. But hey, life went on, and that sorrow seemed to bother them about as much as a pebble in the shoe. The condolences felt hollow, and as Korbin slowly looked up at Morgan, his haggard face was expressionless. Something listless and haunted about the look in his eyes, that did not quite focus on her.

"Captain. No, I guess it's Warden now... how convenient. How does it look like I'm doing?" Tucking cold hands into his brother's oversized long coat, the young man turned more fully towards her, so that she might see better the ruin he was making of himself.

Arching a brow, he invited her to dole out her judgement on him. Everyone else were very keen and very quick to do that very thing, and Korbin was eager to get it over with. What kind would she be; the one to scold, to soothe, to knock him over the head and try to force-feed him? It would be nice if she would give zero fucks and save her sorry for someone who wanted sympathy, but that was probably too much to hope for.
Thousand voices dead at my feet
Now I'm gone, now I'm gone, now I'm gone

Messages In This Thread
RE: all the times that I keep holding onto - by Korbin - 06-12-2020, 06:48 PM