all the times that I keep holding onto
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Morgan
It seemed that Korbin had been holding on to some resentment for some time about this and Morgan couldn't help but stare in surprise as he continued down this track: did other people in the Citadel think this way? That because she was not able to stop every tragedy in Halo she was a poor Captain?

Perhaps, if she were someone more tuned into emotional needs and intricacies, she would have been able to see what Korbin was doing; that he was hurting and turning that hurt outwards. As it was, she saw a completely aimless and uncalled for attack on her leadership, one from someone that frankly was not important enough to launch one.

"I cannot be everywhere at once. I was visiting the families of fallen guards; as soon as I heard I went to help -- it was too late." A touch of sadness entered her voice here; it was difficult to talk about that day without some emotion. "Our guard troops were greatly depleted and the Warden should not have gone out to tackle the issue herself...it was a combination of unfortunate events." Not really anyone's fault, in the end. Still though, a retort found it's way out of her even though she knew it was a bad idea: "If you believe we all should have known she was in trouble...where were you, Korbin?"

We knew that all this fun and games
Was another big fib to hide the chains

Messages In This Thread
RE: all the times that I keep holding onto - by Morgan - 06-13-2020, 07:54 PM