all the times that I keep holding onto
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Morgan
Morgan felt righteously smug when Korbin clearly couldn't think of anything to say in response to her question, folding her arms as she raised her eyebrow, a silent well? As much as she had her own doubts about her position as Warden and her worthiness of the title, she would not have someone unfairly sneer at her about it or tell lies.

She badly wanted to tell him to shut up and be more gracious to the people that his sister had so bravely offered to serve, but she tried to take a breath, hold her tongue. As Warden, she needed to aim to be understanding and connected with her citizens. "When my father was murdered, I was not present. I didn't even know until months later; so I would ask you this: what would you have done, if you were there? It is unlikely your presence would have stopped her death. Things happen as the spirits bid them and our own egos have little to do with it. Do not disparage yourself for failing to know in advance what would happen."

As for the Launceleyns, she took a difficult breath and nodded, tilting her head from side to side. "I hesitated myself about it. But Loren renounced the family name, and in the gate attack he healed and fought with the rest of us. I believe he is a decent man and wishes to move on from the shackles of his family name. He was never the trouble causer between them: that honour is Neron and Zariah's."

We knew that all this fun and games
Was another big fib to hide the chains

Messages In This Thread
RE: all the times that I keep holding onto - by Morgan - 06-14-2020, 07:13 PM