all the times that I keep holding onto
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Morgan
Korbin approached her closer again and Morgan let him, watching him carefully. It seemed that the moment of anger had passed, but it was also clear that Korbin was unstable at the moment and she wasn't entirely sure what to expect.

She didn't have much advice as far as his temper went; Morgan had always been in control of her emotions, able to compartmentalise and plan, to put aside: it was why she had been a successful Captain for so long. Now that he asked her about her own experiences in a less accusatory manner though, she began to think back to the one notable time when she had lost control of her mind, when she had let emotions take over.

"I was...young. It was just after I had returned from my time in the mountains and heard of my father's murder. I spent a week investigating." And turned up nothing: the thief had gotten away with it months before and any trace had long disappeared. "When I was unsuccessful, I went back out to the tundra. I was not meant to leave again..I stayed in the mountains for another year. In that time I was more...aggressive, than I had been prior, to the nature and life there. It is not a time I am proud of."

We knew that all this fun and games
Was another big fib to hide the chains

Messages In This Thread
RE: all the times that I keep holding onto - by Morgan - 06-18-2020, 06:42 PM