all the times that I keep holding onto
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Morgan
Morgan couldn't help but feel pity for Korbin along with her frustration: it was clear he was desperate for some kind of answer, some kind of way forward; she didn't know how to tell him that with grief, it was often simply a matter of living through it.

"..It didn't come quickly or easily and still now, if I think of my father's death, I am angry and unsatisfied with what happened." She pressed her nails into her palm, sighing; the hot rage and unhappiness would never quite leave her, not so long as her fathers murderer was unknown and his body lost: even if she did solve the mystery, would that fix it? It would hardly bring him back. "The solution is simply...time."

After a moment of thought, for metaphors did not come easily to her, she ventured: "It's like being in a shipwreck. At first the waves are huge and constant; they don't stop and every time they turn you over. But..." Wondering if this was making any sense at all she continued, though clearly not entirely confident in her words. "..Eventually the waves get smaller and you have more time between. Other things take up space in your mind. There will always be things that remind you of Weaver and hurt; you will just find that they fade into the background one day. That is...the only real solution."

We knew that all this fun and games
Was another big fib to hide the chains

Messages In This Thread
RE: all the times that I keep holding onto - by Morgan - 06-19-2020, 02:03 PM