all the times that I keep holding onto
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Morgan
Hearing that one of her council had been attacked was certainly not a great start. Morgan kept her face carefully neutral, not displaying any of her alarmed concern. While both of the incidents were small enough on their own to be forgiven and forgotten about, it sounded like it was becoming a pattern; that Korbin was worried enough about that for her to consider it too.

She sighed. She really didn't have the guard numbers to fit him with a personal watch as well as Neron and she didn't think the best place for him was a prison. Perhaps it was time for some tough love.

"As Warden I am going to deal with this how I would with any other citizen." Morgan declared, hand still on the pommel of her sword. "You will be given a last warning. After minor offenses like yours, we usually keep a close eye on an offender: if you are caught doing anything further, we will jail you. After that stay, if you continue to harm anyone else, you will be exiled. Do you understand?" Maybe this was what he needed: consequences for his actions.

We knew that all this fun and games
Was another big fib to hide the chains

Messages In This Thread
RE: all the times that I keep holding onto - by Morgan - 06-20-2020, 06:41 PM