Mischief Improperly Managed
Melita!
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347

Even in the face of a modest crowd of angry merchants, Melita doesn't cringe away. Her eyes remain clear and bright, fearless. It's precisely why Harper has no issue stealing her along on this particular fox chase, certain of her ability to defend and outrun equally. By the time he reaches her she is ready, no need to tug her along or encourage any speed, and they go thundering off side by side down the ocean's winding coast. Her shorter stature clearly doesn't daunt her, as swift and seamless as his own winding path that only makes the voices dwindle and shout a few lingering insults.

When he looks over his shoulder the crowd has slowed, clearly aware they'll never catch the fleet-footed man and prioritizing returning to their stalls instead of leaving them unattended or in the questionable safety of the presence of their fellow sellers. Melita's giggling tone brings his head back around, and he grins roguishly at her as he slows their pace to a jog, winding between beachgoers to break the line of sight of any eagle-eyed pursuers. "I went free-running on their stalls, they didn't care for that or the disruption of their merchandise." His foxlike grin is unrepentant, if anything he's inclined to do it again. How else will they get used to him?

Slowing, he catches what bit of breath he'd lost and turns, hands propped and positioned upon his hips, grinning at the pair before him. "I couldn't let you have a boring day now could I? What are you up to out here?"
Harper

Messages In This Thread
Mischief Improperly Managed - by Harper - 06-12-2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Mischief Improperly Managed - by Melita - 06-12-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: Mischief Improperly Managed - by Harper - 06-12-2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Mischief Improperly Managed - by Melita - 06-13-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Mischief Improperly Managed - by Harper - 06-17-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Mischief Improperly Managed - by Melita - 06-18-2020, 01:43 PM