[SEASONAL EVENT] Light my way, love
Vanya Hali

Age: 35 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Vanya smiled crookedly up at Ronin before she turned her attention back to the reindeer. He was warm against the bitter cold in the air as he held her to him, and she leaned her head against his shoulder the same moment he rested his over her hair. ”Everywhere I’ve been, and I never thought I’d see something like this,” she admit. She had seen magicians all over Northwind create and conjure fantastical things, but this was real and simply.. A part of this world.

The luxere noticed them then, and the osprey pulled in a breath as it loped towards them, but the animal slowed just as it reached the pair. Vanya held out her hand for its investigation, but it bypassed her open palm entirely, sniffing at her hair and nuzzling her collar. Vanya let out a breathy laugh at the tickle of its nose. ”I’d have brought you treats if I knew you’d be here,” she said softly, and she tentatively stroked her fingers over the glowing curve of one of its antlers. Just as she touched the antler, Vanya was left in awe, for the world gave way into starlight and quiet and… Safrin .

She knew the moment she set eyes upon the goddess, there was no mistaking the shine in the beings eyes, the feeling in Vanya’s chest - this was Ronin’s patron goddess. She pressed closely to his side as one hand fell over her stomach and their child within, eyes wide. The brilliant smile from the goddess coaxed one in return from the woman, and she glanced up at Ronin before looking back.

”Thank you,” she breathed, and she could think of nothing else would convey her gratitude for not just those words, but for what she promised Ronin. She glanced down at the growing life she carried, and she smiled softly. ”Ronin brought me here to make an offering.” She reached her hand into her pocket then, pulling out the piece of paper - the candle seemed a moot point now. She turned her eyes upwards at the goddess, and she wondered if her siblings would ever believe this happened. If she ever found them. ”It isn’t much of anything,” she said quietly, and she stretched her arm out with the paper. ”Just a song of the sea I knew when I was young.”

vanya
i will leave a light on.

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Light my way, love - by Ronin - 01-05-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Light my way, love - by Vanya - 01-22-2019, 02:37 PM