Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Age: 45 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 4 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DEVRUM
The beast made a sound that appeared half-groan and half-roar toward Vervain before it slowly wrapped its teeth around the neck of the goose. Its wide shoulders sank and rose as it took slow deliberate steps toward Vai before it shifted into Devrum with a big shit-eating grin on his face, his teeth wrapped around the neck of the goose as he closed in on the huntress.

When he was close enough Devrum would reach over to take the rabbits from her shoulder, had Vai allowed him to. All while keeping his eyes on hers before opening his mouth to drop the goose onto his hand where, had he taken the rabbits, would tie it together with them before slinging it over his shoulder.

"Reminds me when I first saw you. Bloodied, kills resting on a bench as you gave me the gift of watching you rinse off."

His tone low, with a natural growl.

"A lot has changed since then..."

Devrum spoke with a nod as he observed their surroundings.

"Some for the better, some...still up for debate..."

Ashe for certain was one still up for debate, though as parents they hoped for the best naturally.

"Not you though. Just as beautiful as the first day, and will be just as beautiful in our last."

Devrum coughed and cleared his throat, holding Vai's eyes only briefly as he turned to walk at her side to continue their hunt. His nose twitching against the down wind.

"Bigger game up ahead..."

He called out with a smirk, thick fingers raising to scratch against his beard.

"Got Remi to help out with the house...moving quicker, thought it was time to take a chance to get to know the kid. Seems important to you, having him around. Suppose I owed it to myself, and to you to make that same effort. He ain't half bad with a hammer...not great but he'll learn."

Devrum chuckled quietly before turning to Vervain.

"You been doing ok?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] [OPEN] Full Bellies, Warm Hearts - by Devrum - 01-08-2019, 04:36 PM