that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Raising an eyebrow, Vai smirked as he revealed the brace on his arm, and she nodded at the bottle again as if to invite him to share in another drink. ”I’m sure you’re quite spry when you want to be,” she said, bouncing her eyebrows at him and leaning back on her hands to watch the bonfire. If she noticed the way his mood soured a bit, she didn’t let it show on her face, and a wistful sort of smile touched to her lips as he mentioned the Greatwood.

”You ought to give it a try, even if it’s just for a week,” she suggested, glancing back to Zeph. ”The sky is just... trees. It’s beautiful, especially in Leafchange.” The opposite of a homebody, Vai would happily spend her years all over the place, squeezing the best bits from each season.

Then talk turned to her son, and her expression became a mix of proud and sad. ”That’s a complicated answer. He’s sixteen, but... not.” She shrugged. ”He wandered off just after he learned to walk, and ended up at a shrine. Something happened and... he just grew up before my eyes. So he’s still little more than a babe in my eyes. But... sixteen.”

And was he off somewhere causing trouble? ”I bloody hope not, though the answer is probably yes,” she said with a snort. ”How about you? Got any rascals?”

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-22-2020, 09:44 PM