that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

”Is that so?” Vai’s smirk was just as crooked at Zeph’s claim to be good with his hands, and she shrugged her shoulders to him. ”Maybe once the sun rises we’ll have to give each other a demonstration, eh? Up close and personal sounds like a handy trick to know.” It would be a filthy lie to say she’d never thrown a drunken punch - such was the way when travelling with a bunch of rowdy hunters - but she couldn’t proclaim to make a skill out of it. A lesson for a lesson couldn’t be all that bad, could it?

Nodding in agreement, she couldn’t deny that Torchline had a lot more to offer in the way of sociability, and with the portal it wasn’t as if she couldn’t still hunt if she needed to. They might be able to set themselves up nicely here, and still hunt enough game and fur to get by. ”It’s definitely a consideration,” she said, though by the time she next saw Felix and whatever shenanigans he was up to, she had no doubt her mind would be made up.

Hearing about his son brought a softer smile to her lips, and she raised a hand to send a gentle shower of sand in his direction with a quickly summoned breeze. ”I prefer the air myself. Though I’m a healer, mostly. How long has it been, if you don’t mind my asking...?” Was the wound fresh, or an older scar? Because it never really healed; Vai knew that much.

”He’s sweet, and clueless. So yes, as much as a handful as you can imagine.” She chuckled, tucking a curl behind her ear. As for his father? Vai gave a gentle shake of her head. ”My first husband - Ashetta’s father - died some time ago. My second has been missing for over a year, and I don’t think I will see him again.” But he had brought her Felix, and for that at least she was forever grateful.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-25-2020, 01:52 PM