that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Vai laughed, pulling a knee up and resting an arm on it. ”Getting up close and personal, sure. It would be better to wait before we start shooting arrows though, given the booze.” Winking, she nodded towards the bottle. It well might just be a fleeting thing, two people falling into each other on the longest night of the year - but gods if it hadn’t been a while since Vai had gotten some real, adult company. And Zeph was charming, and seemed to have lived, loved, lost... all things that made the world feel more real.

Six years was sobering enough to shake that train of thought for a bit, punctuated by the remark about his wife; Vai sighed and reached out to accept the bottle from him.”Does sound that way, doesn’t it?” Lifting it in a cheers sort of gesture, she took a healthy pull from it and offered it back.

It was his last comment that had her raising an eyebrow right back at him, a smirk curling across her lips. ”Sure you’re not the one with the itch?” she said playfully. ”It has been a while since I’ve had a man around.” The way she said it suggested that the last word was entirely unnecessary.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-25-2020, 07:00 PM