that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Fucked up together, fucked together, as time went on Vai found herself not particularly minding. Of all the charming rogues that might have sauntered up to her bonfire to ask for a drink, she couldn’t have asked for a better one, that was for sure.

”Now that sounds better than a story,” she informed him, her smile growing into a truly filthy grin. As he got up and offered out his hand, she took it gladly, pulling herself to her feet and leaving the bottle where it lay buried in the sand. They wouldn’t need it where they were going.

”A stroll sounds lovely. We’re lacking the moonlight and the stars, but I feel like we’ll find something else to do.” Dusting herself off, she gestured for him to lead the way, not quite as courtly, but then she was a woods witch. Go figure. ”I warn you though, if this is some attempt to rob me of anything more than my clothes, I will show you up close and personal.” She laughed.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-25-2020, 09:10 PM