that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

Rusty as you are, it is with no small relief that you find Vai accepting your hand and rising in the sand. The not-quite-there smile blooms into something clearly discernable; you make no attempt to hide an appreciative look over her figure, lingering back upon her face. With an ungainly and unpracticed half-bow you gesture for her to follow, beginning to pick a path away from the bonfires and down the beach.

Her threat makes you pause a moment, glancing back with an eyebrow raised. "That a challenge?" you fire back, adjusting your pace to slip an arm around the woman's waist. She's nearly your height, all strong lines and sharp laughter - a far cry from your usual type, but you find her fucking captivating.

"You really think so little'a me? That I'm some common thief? I'm hurt." Of course even as you make this protest your hand is slipping down her hip, under the pretense of exploring her curves but actually searching for pockets. If you're able to lift some small trinket with deft fingers it'll be good for a laugh; if all you end up with is a handful of ass, hey, you ain't complaining.
Zephyr
you can be the ripest, juciest peach in the world
and there's still going to be someone who hates peaches

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Zephyr - 06-26-2020, 12:47 PM