that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

”I’ll have you know that hunters need to exercise the most caution,” Vai countered, though the growl against her ear sent a shiver through her and completely ruined the facade. Gods be damned, is this how things were going to be? She’d blame the booze, but really, it wouldn’t have made all that much of a difference. Then Zeph’s lips were on her neck and a breathless laugh escaped her; she let a dramatic hand fly to her breast as if to emphasise the scandal of his words.

”Oh, so I have been captivated by a handsome and mysterious dock worker, who definitely isn’t trying to rob me.” She grinned, only for him to confess the very thing he had been denying - and to prove that he was good at it, too. Stepping out from the curve of his arm to walk backwards, she examined the arrow head with mischief bright in her eyes.

Reaching out, she hooked her fingers under the loop of his belt and tugged him forward. ”Wonder what else your busy hands can do,” she purred, leaning in to meet his lips in a kiss.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-26-2020, 08:50 PM