that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Off with their shirts, then. Vai’s hands wandered over his exposed flesh, fingers mapping the scars on his chest, the lines of muscle, touches dancing up to the line of his jaw. It should not have sent such a thrill through her, but then it had been a long time since she’d been anything close to this, and fuck if Zeph wasn’t a sight for sore eyes in that respect. ”You’re not too shabby yourself, handsome,” she murmured, blue eyes near black in the werelight of the distant bonfires.

Moaning into his kiss, into the warmth of his hands, Vai arched against the tree trunk, eager for more. An act that was as arousing and frustrating for both of them in equal measure, it turned out, the very obvious problem being the annoying layers of fabric that still remained between them. Or more precisely, between the heat curling low in her belly and the hard length of Zeph’s cock pressed up against her. ”You’re a fucking tease,” she accused playfully, the words mumbled against his lips.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-27-2020, 09:38 PM