that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

”Are you saying you were planning to stop here?” Vai grinned to him, raising her eyebrows right back as if in challenge. And the answer is no, no he wasn’t planning to stop at all. Her fingers slid through the back of his hair as he sank lower, head lolling back against the tree, lips parting at the heat of his mouth and the flick of his tongue, teeth grazing, teasing further. It drew a stifled cry of pleasure from her throat, nails dragging gently along he nape of his neck and across his back.

Then he was working on her belt and Vai at least had the sense to help out, drawing in a quick breath and reaching down to unfasten the buckle and the buttons. And since she was down there anyway, she definitely reached out to press a hand to the swell in Zeph’s pants, giving him a firm and playful squeeze before arching up to shimmy out of the last of her clothing.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-27-2020, 10:13 PM