that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Cool air hitting her skin, her feet slipping to the ground, one leg hitching over Zeph’s shoulder. It was like a dance, one they were both practiced at, and Vai’s fingers moved to tighten in the back of his hair again, hips lifting to his waiting mouth and oh—

Coherent thought vanished in lieu of sensation, the roll of his tongue and stroke of his fingers, and gods if it didn’t remind her of how much this had been missed, how tightly she’d been wound. And whilst they’d acted like fumbling teenagers, thank fuck they weren’t - Zeph was well practiced and damned good at it, Vai’s moan echoing through the trees as he hit a particularly sweet spot. It would be the first of many, as it turned out.

And that was the joy of Longnight - it was so dark, who knew or cared who was listening - and that made it all the easier for Vai to lose herself in this, in all of this. ”Nnn... Zeph—!” she gasped, a rising tone punctuated in a cry of pleasure, fire beginning to rise deep within her core. ”Gods... just fuck me.” She was close, so close, but there was just something more to be had - and she would have it, with any luck.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-27-2020, 10:51 PM