that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

It was only the promise that Zeph would be getting much closer that made him moving away anywhere near acceptable. Cheeks flushed pink and eyes hazy with heat, Vai was ready and waiting when he closed the distance between them again, hungrily meeting his kiss and lifting a leg to wrap it around his hips again. The press of his cock against her was an exquisite form of torture, but thankfully he didn’t waste any time in thrusting forward, setting the aching heat within her alight all over again.

Fuck,” she moaned against his neck, happily drowning in the press of their bodies, the feel of him inside her; there was nothing quite like a thorough fucking, and it had been far, far too long. Already riled up from Zeph’s prior attentions, Vai soon arched against him, meeting each fevered thrust and gasping incoherent somethings (warnings? Curses? His name?) against his skin.

Like a coiled spring finally snapping, Vai came hard and fast not a moment later, the notes of her pleasure ringing around the the copse of trees without a care for who heard it.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-27-2020, 11:40 PM