that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The come down from the ride was as thrilling as the climb, made all the more so by the man she had the pleasure of being wrapped around. The feel of his hands on her, his breath stuttering in her ear; Vai rode each aftershock with a soft moan against his neck, her fingers buried in the back of salt and pepper hair. Zeph’s words sounded far away, but the rest was close, and hot, and fuck at this rate he stood to wind her up all over again.

Mouth drifting to his ear, Vai nipped at the lobe, hitching her leg higher against his waist to deepen every thrust of his hips. ”Gods, you’re so hard,” she purred to him, keen to draw out the same sort of pleasure that he had instilled in her. If this performance was anything to go by, there was no reason why there couldn’t be a repeat after all. It was a very, very long night, with time to kill in abundance.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-28-2020, 02:48 PM