that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

”Maybe so,” Vai agreed, her smile colouring her words, and she tilted her head slightly to enjoy the brush of his lips against her skin, the playful graze of his teeth along her neck. Without a doubt, this was one of those things blindly stumbled into, but nonetheless thoroughly enjoyed. Might even make it a habit if the cards played out well. One of her arms draped lazily around his shoulders, fingers strumming at one of those silvery scars, and she let out a laugh at his remark.

Free hand drifting up to run along the line of his jaw, she tilted his chin up away from her neck to get a better look at his scarred face. Pursing her lips in a girlish pout, Vai made as if to give him a good look up and down, like they hadn’t already done so much more than that. ”You were told correctly,” she informed him after a moment’s deliberation, smirking and leaning in to kiss him again.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-29-2020, 02:29 PM