that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

”Absolutely not,” Vai assured him, her lips lingering against his, her smile full of heat and promise. ”I’ve got every faith in you.” With a peal of wicked laughter as Zeph pulled her closer so suddenly, she got a very good idea just how much of a quitter he wasn’t, the press of his growing erection an impressive indication of what was to come.

Pliant as she was tugged into his lap, Vai shifted to sit comfortably astride him, leaning into the fingers that twined through her hair, the hot mouth against her breasts. With a soft moan she rocked her hips forward and into his teasing fingers, and the bonfires flickering distantly at their backs faded even further from her memory.

It would be no surprise that she was still wet and ready from their last ride, and Zeph was doing a stellar job at kindling the heat in her belly further. Reaching out to grasp his shoulders, Vai would attempt to push him to the ground, letting her drape herself over him fully.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-29-2020, 06:48 PM