that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Fuck it - Vai didn’t need telling twice. Blue eyes ablaze as Zeph’s hands slid over her, as the hard, hot length of him filled her again, she moaned a note of satisfaction cut off only by the crash of his lips. Her right hand gripped his shoulder, the other drifting down to help with his generous ministrations, kissing him fiercely all the while, the huntress claiming every taste of him that she could get.

But Zeph had said fuck me, and so Vai’s hips bucked a steady rhythm just a touch too slow to compare it to their fevered tryst of earlier. But every thrust pressed their bodies together, deep and hard enough to draw a breathless gasp from her lips, the heat building exquisitely between them, begging for more, for harder and faster. Not quite yet, though - because Zeph wasn’t alone in not wanting it to end, in not wanting to let go of the fire that spread in every place they touched.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Vervain - 06-30-2020, 11:55 AM