that doesn’t mean what you think it means
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

"I owe you a story," you agree, your chest rumbling against her ear as you continue to run your fingers gently over her back and shoulders. Unlike her you have no qualms about falling asleep right here: Torchline is your playground, after all, and most of the people here know you well enough to know not to fuck with you a certain arbiter aside.

But you don't want to sleep yet; you want to ride the waves of your ongoing contentment, to continue inhaling her intoxicating scent. "Next time, then." Because if there's anything you want right now, it's the promise that this will happen again.

You laugh at her comment, smiling and leaning forward to kiss her dark crown of hair. "Then I guess we're stuck here." It's not the most comfortable spot or position, but it's one you have no intention of giving up. "How 'bout you tell me somethin'. Somethin' 'bout you. Somethin' secret," you add playfully, raising your brow in challenge.
Zephyr
you can be the ripest, juciest peach in the world
and there's still going to be someone who hates peaches

Messages In This Thread
RE: that doesn’t mean what you think it means - by Zephyr - 07-02-2020, 10:24 PM