those that are come from the gods
Sam!
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Seren
I'm ready to start the conquest of spaces
Reaching the starlight and silver fields
The man spoke funny, but beyond the moment it took her to get used to the staggered words, Seren wasn't bothered by it. "Oh, I see. I was there, with dad and Remi. My name is Seren, what's yours?"

She accepted his reason easily, and regarded him with open curiosity. This person was unlike most people she had come across. Something in the stiffness of his manners reminded her of Loren, except their manner of speech was completely different. The accent and his clothes were definitely unlike the Torchers that surrounded them; even Seren was lightly dressed in cropped shorts and a shirt she had stolen from her dad, with rolled up sleeves and the shirt tails tied off around the waist. The dark hair was a tumble of night about the shoulders, some of the curls lost as it grew longer, and her freckled face was tanned from much time spent under the sun.

But the real difference was in the way she moved. Free and easy, without hesitation, even with the foaly gangliness about her.

"Do you like parties? Have you seen LongNight before? It is my first time, it really is dark, isn't it... I really prefer it when there are stars, but the shadows are kind of interesting. It would be perfect for hide and seek!"

The young girl prattled on easily, only pausing for breath and to make sure the man had a chance to wedged in a reply. All the festivities around was making her excited, the initual awkwardness quickly slipping away.
Come with the night the science of fighting
The forces of gravity
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
those that are come from the gods - by Seren - 06-16-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Samuel - 06-16-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Seren - 06-16-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Samuel - 06-17-2020, 05:09 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Seren - 06-26-2020, 11:19 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Samuel - 06-27-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Seren - 06-27-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Samuel - 06-29-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Seren - 07-01-2020, 07:32 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Samuel - 07-02-2020, 03:09 PM
RE: those that are come from the gods - by Seren - 07-02-2020, 03:52 PM