how well you walk through the fire
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
I run to the river and dive straight in
I pray that the water will drown out the din
"You didn't do this." Again she says it, vehement and impassioned, though she doubts very much that he will hear. They hadn't known that the door would harm Rexanna, and it had been her choice to go through it instead of sending someone else. Her choice to Ascend, and the Voice's to cause this discord in the first place- to create the monsters they fight year by year, and do nothing about it. "The Voice had the ability to stop the monsters- Rexanna told Frey. But for some reason they decided to wait until next year." If it had been done earlier, even by a year, none of this would have happened. None of it. They would all be safe under a starry sky, instead of mourning their dead before a night had passed.

Again she wishes she could carry his burdens; again she knows she can't. Will he see her again? His friend, his family? Resolution strengthens in Amalia's throat, blazing in her mind because this, at least, she can do something about. "Yes," the Shield answers firmly, squeezing her husband against her chest. "We are going to find her soul - wherever it is - and return it to Mort, where it belongs. And there she'll wait for us, happy and safe, and one day you will see her again."
i swallow the sound and it swallows me whole
'Til there's nothing left inside my soul
Amalia

Messages In This Thread
how well you walk through the fire - by Deimos - 06-16-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: how well you walk through the fire - by Amalia - 06-19-2020, 06:38 PM