how well you walk through the fire
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
I run to the river and dive straight in
I pray that the water will drown out the din
"I don't know." A question for Sam, and perhaps the decision he mentioned before- though in Amalia's mind her brother's stance on the issue is vastly different from the truth. Anger ripples through her, an easier, welcome reprieve from grief, sending an array of feline features flickering over her face. "Why does the Voice do anything?" For power, for maniacal, nefarious purposes. For death and destruction. For herself.

She lets him take her hands and more, lacing fingers and squeezing tightly, her skin and pulse given to him. His face is as broken as a boy's, tearing wounds into her heart; she wishes she could wipe away every tear, every scar, bring joy back into the sea-blue eyes.

How? "She keeps their Souls. The Voice." Steel in her eyes and tone, anger again at this injustice. "Ludo- it's looking for a way to retrieve them, along with Mort's daughter. I promised to help how I can... Deimos, we will free her." An oath, a promise, the only thing she can do for him now. It does not change the past, but perhaps it will give light to his future. They will free them all, the souls held captive, and they will mete out justice against the Voice.
i swallow the sound and it swallows me whole
'Til there's nothing left inside my soul
Amalia

Messages In This Thread
how well you walk through the fire - by Deimos - 06-16-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: how well you walk through the fire - by Amalia - 06-19-2020, 08:08 PM