how well you walk through the fire
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
I run to the river and dive straight in
I pray that the water will drown out the din
That the monsters attempted to use her voice against him demonstrates cleverness and cruelty she cannot abide. What pain would it have been, to hear his voice call out to her? How strong could she have been, faced with such a thing. No- the Shield would like to think she would not, could not succumb. That mistaking him is outside of her ability, for she knows him as keenly as she knows her own heart. "You would know me anywhere. And I you. But... maybe we should use a password, like last year. Something only we would know."

She leans forward, drawn to him, a planet to the sun. Forehead touches forehead and eyes close with a sigh; maybe they cannot endure another year of this, but they have endured thus far. She can only hope and pray and long for a time when it will be easier. A time that failure and defeat and hardship has proven unlikely to exist.

Breath stabilizes, finds a rhythm, shared movement and shared air. "She would," Amalia responds with the confidence of belief, of faith in her views and in the goodness of Mort's realm. "To be with us? With Kiada, and her family? Of course she would." Sighing, she lowers herself to sit beside him, leaning against his side. "We're going to free them all, Deimos- everyone in the Voice's clutches. All the souls. We're going to find them, and we're going to bring them peace."
i swallow the sound and it swallows me whole
'Til there's nothing left inside my soul
Amalia

Messages In This Thread
how well you walk through the fire - by Deimos - 06-16-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: how well you walk through the fire - by Amalia - 06-22-2020, 06:44 PM