further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
Zeph reacted the way Sam had expected and he shrugged with a sheepish smile coming over his face. "I mean...I think...I was al-always worried th..that I would loo..look stupid." He'd recently realised this fear had come from the constant berating of his talents and hobbies by his parents when he was young, but that was a rather dark thing to come out with in the middle of what was meant to be a happy party. "..S...Sometimes, when I'm sw-sweeping my sho..p, I um..sway with the bro..broom a bit..." Sam's voice got quieter and quieter throughout this admission, embarrassment taking over.

He found himself a little jealous that Zeph could enjoy the mango, wished there was a point in him having any. Maybe one day, if by some miracle he managed to free himself from the Voice's shackles...

"Oh, um. You mean...I should tr-try dance here? Um, okay." Wanting to impress Zeph and prove he was really making an effort with the whole 'being social' thing, Sam took a step forward (still rather far away from anyone else dancing) and bent his arms up, began to awkwardly step back and forth as he wiggled them, looking like a dad at a barbecue with back problems. Still, he was trying.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-19-2020, 01:05 PM