further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
Zeph seemed to easily go along with his joke at first, but somewhere along the way the humour was lost and he dipped into seriousness: sadly Sam looked back, frowned. "Yes." He said kindly; had they not recently had their awkward talk he would have reached out to touch Zeph's face and gently touch it. Instead he kept his hands by his sides. "Well lo-loved and living in a w..wonderful pl..place where you're happ-py."

Though he wasn't entirely thrilled with Zeph, especially not when the man refused to dance. Feeling this was all a bit hypocritical, Sam sighed and let his eyes wander over to some of the other dancers, trying to see what they were doing. His gaze fell on a couple: a young man and a woman, dancing together effortlessly smoothly. It was clear from the way they danced, close and sensual and laughing, that they were close - his heart ached for it.

"Okay, um.." Deciding to try and give it his all, Sam began to move. At first he started similarly to how he had before, awkward steps back and forth and minuscule wiggles of his arms. After a while of that though, he began to try and mix it up, including things he could see other people doing: swaying his hips to the music, letting that motion run up through his body so his whole torso moved with it; he had no idea how he looked but he let out a laugh, surprised how good it felt. In one last daring show he turned, perhaps lingering a moment with his back facing Zeph.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-19-2020, 05:02 PM