further from my home, the more i wish it
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
we used to play outside when we were young & full of life & full of love
Again you raise an eyebrow as though to say is that so?, but no reaction leaves your lips. Hardly well loved, rarely happy, but you're making do. And despite his awkward tragedies somehow Red is managing to being some brightness into your weary life.

There are many couples dancing, some more explicitly than others. Your gaze follows Sam's to a particularly scandalous pair; it would have been you and El, once upon a time. You would have twirled her around and pulled her back to you, hands taking adoringly over her body, not caring who saw because she was yours. She'd never been much of a dancer, but she'd do it for you.

So maybe you should do it for him.

When Red turns his back to you you finally make your move. You're emboldened by his boldness, inspired by his willingness. Stepping forward suddenly to take the space behind him, you attempt to wrap around and grab his hand, spinning him under your arm to face you. "Not bad, Red," you murmur warmly, looking down through the thick lashes. "Mind if I cut in?"
zephyr

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Zephyr - 06-19-2020, 08:48 PM