further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
While Sam didn't have the sex drive he'd once possessed, it would be a lie were he to say he didn't think of the same things every time he and Zeph got close: the chance for closeness, to be held close and admired, desired; there were few people he would be physical with without any pleasure of that sort for himself, but Zeph was one of them.

Though of course, that wasn't going to happen. He'd just fallen against his chest and now they were both moving on, as was proper for two friends. Giving an embarrassed smile at the chuckle he let Zeph take his hands (inwardly sighing at himself at the leap of his heart) and began to try to follow the movements, face down as he stared at Zeph's feet to make sure he stepped along correctly.

Eventually he felt he was getting the hang of it: the leans in and out, the gentle bobbing to the music. It was hardly going to impress anybody, but he and Zeph seemed to be moving together in rhythm, which was enough to please him; with a surprised, happy laugh Sam closed his eyes and really tried to enjoy the moment, the music, the hands in his. If he thought just hard enough, he could make it everything he wanted, without all the buts and what ifs.

When he opened his eyes again he was surprised to find himself closer to Zeph than he thought he'd been. "Oh!" He exclaimed, gave a flustered smile, but didn't move back. After all, it was likely just a part of the dance. "S..So, um...d-do you thi-ink I'm okay f..fffor a first time da-dancer?" He asked, his eyes flicking up to Zeph's own (or at least, the one that opened properly).
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-20-2020, 08:39 PM