further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
The beginning of another song started and Sam's new companion brushed his fingers against his palm; Sam looked back with a smile on his lips, but shook his head. The man was nice, handsome, but...without the patch from Remi he had no impulse to pursue sex without meaning and his heart, ever quick to attach itself, was firmly Zeph's for the moment. Mouthing 'sorry', he squeezed his hand then stepped away from the floor, still giddly grinning over the whole experience.

He saw, just as he began to walk to Zeph, a woman walking away from him: Sam glanced after her, wondering if he'd just interrupted some kind of a moment, but decided not to ask about it. After all, they were only friends. Incredibly awkward and attracted to each other friends.

Standing next to Zeph and looking out over the dancers, he said: "...I...di-didn't think I'd have this much ff-fun. Thank you, fo...for making me come out. Um..I wish I co-could get drunk with you." He offered with a glance to the glass in Zeph's hand. "I've alwa-always wondered wh..what it was like."
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-22-2020, 11:45 PM