further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
"One time--" Sam realised two words into telling this story he wasn't sure if he really wanted to share it, but it was already too late so he committed to it. At least he trusted Zeph to laugh with and not at him. "I wa..was taking a sw-swi-swim in the Oasis, um, naked, and someone I kn..knew called Edrei came and she sa-saw everything." He groaned, clearly not having enjoyed being on display for the bold woman (thinking of that made him a little sad, actually: her flame had burnt so bright it had felt immortal, yet..). "The Oasis has ma..magical fish ca-called Dream fish. They c..can show you vis-visions. I was trying t-to find one."

He was rambling. Letting the thread dwindle off, he followed Zeph down to the quiet portion of beach, sitting on a rock to remove his shoes and socks so he could feel the sand on his own feet: there was a special joy in it, one that he had newly discovered when he'd come to Torchline.

"Um, no, not really." It wouldn't be fair to call the Oasis 'rough' and he'd always been a little nervous to delve into the sea alone. Smiling a little at Zeph's sudden dive into dad mode, he leaned back on the rock and nodded, indicating for Zeph to go ahead and give him the rules.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-24-2020, 11:39 PM