further from my home, the more i wish it
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
we used to play outside when we were young & full of life & full of love
"If I tried t'count all the times I've been spotted swimmin' naked we'd be here all night." Himself included. It's an attempt at sympathy for Sam's obvious embarrassment due to his scandal, and a terrible attempt to cover just how funny the story is. You can almost picture it, Sam attempting to cover his bits with a lily pad, his blue eyes filled with innocent alarm.

Sam is right: Dad Mode has certainly been activated, and as you stand before the younger man you voice takes on a timbre of gentle authority. "Alright- there's a couple'a important rules with the ocean. First one is look out for currents. Tryn'n check where ya are relative to the beach regularly. If y'ain't careful you'll wind up halfway down the coast without realizin'.

"Next, rip tides. Fuckers'll drag ya out to deep water faster'n ya can blink. If there's a strip'a calm water with waves on either side, don't be fooled. An' if you do get stuck in a rip, swim sideways outta it, don't try'n fight it back t'shore."

You draw a breath, looking back to Sam. "Any questions so far?"
zephyr

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Zephyr - 06-25-2020, 05:10 PM