further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
"I'm ju-" Sam stopped talking as Zeph came to ruffle his hair, wrinkling up his nose and batting the hand away. When he looked up from neatening it back out he noticed that Zeph was staring at him, just a little: that was both exciting and embarrassing and he suddenly decided to be very interested in a nearby rock until the man looked away. He hoped that Zeph didn't find his body weird or off-putting: as much as he'd been practising self-acceptance, years of inhabiting one made to be perfect made him nervous about this one, with it's soft parts and obviously female origins. "I'm jok-joking." He assured Zeph about his remark, mostly meaning it.

Politely looking away from Zeph as he began to strip too, Sam undid his belt and took off his pants, revealing a plain white pair of tight boxers: he had not been planning on swimming today; he hoped they wouldn't end up too see through. Like the rest of his clothes, his pants were folded and neatly placed down on the rock, Sam pressing down the creases to make it even straighter.

Zeph rushed down to the sea with all the confidence and familiarity of someone that had done it a million times: Sam was less sure, making his way to the surf slowly then beginning to walk in, an inch at a time. "It's...da-dark, in the water, isn't it?" He said out to the area where he suspected Zeph might be, then waded in to his waist, arms still held above the surface.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-26-2020, 03:30 PM