further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
Sam couldn't help but giggle at the sight of Zeph's head poking up from the water, as if he was some kind of weird frog that had appeared to give mystical advice. It was comforting that he didn't seem that concerned about the darkness of the water; figuring that meant it probably wasn't hiding the tentacles of some horrible sea monster, Sam took some bolder steps forward.

"I'm ta-taking my time." He insisted, though he knew Zeph was right: he had to take the plunge at some point. With a completely unnecessary deep breath, Sam bent his knees and shot under the water, opening his eyes there to see a lot of nothing: dark green void to go with the rushing in his ears.

Shooting back up he posed with his arms up like a 'ta dah!', a smile on his face. "Is it c-cold? I feel like i..it's good I can't fe...fffeel it." Taking Zeph's lead he kicked up his feet to lay on his back - while he wobbled for a moment, he did eventually get there, but he had to reach out to grab Zeph's wrist for support as he tried to balance, not quite having the instinct to spread himself out as wide as possible.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-26-2020, 10:36 PM