further from my home, the more i wish it
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
Thankfully, Sam grabbing Zeph's wrist didn't pull him down too; in fact Zeph seemed totally fine with it, standing to help instead of chiding him. This simple moment, the willingness to help rather than tell off - perhaps Zeph would forget it in the next week, but Sam had to stop his eyes from welling up. That battle was almost lost at 'I'll be right here'.

"Okay, um.." Obediently taking a breath in even though it was unlikely to do much, Sam closed his eyes and slowly spread out his limbs, stretching out his fingers and making sure everything was rested out over the water: eventually, he opened his eyes, realising he was floating now evenly; seeing Zeph still there, a grin spread across his face.

"..Oh, I-I'm doing it." He laughed, finding that laying on his back with the gentle lapping of the waves and the dark sky above was oddly peaceful, especially with Zeph there with him. "Thank you. Y...you're a good te-teacher, you know. You ex-explain things without be...being patronising. I bet..." Sam paused, wondering if this was appropriate to say, but eventually decided to do it. "...My fa-father was always so cr..cruel and ne-ever had any patienc...patience for not being ama..amazing right away. I bet Ra-Ray felt luck..lucky to have a dad like you."
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Samuel - 06-27-2020, 07:13 PM