further from my home, the more i wish it
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
we used to play outside when we were young & full of life & full of love
Fuck, you killed the mood again. You'd wanted him to be happy, to enjoy the night, not to be buried underneath your shit. Exhaling sharply you force yourself to soften, to lighten, and turn back to Sam. "Yeah. I think he did," you agree, a little bit of warmth returning to your voice by the end.

His joke startles a laugh out of you, a genuine burst at the playful nature of it. "Oi, yer the one who moved in with a bachelor. Dunno what you expected." Splashing at him again, you consider attempting to drag him into the water as you might to another friend, but it seems rather a bad decision given that it's his first time in the sea. Instead you settle into the water beside him, treading slightly as you bob along.

You're not blind: you spotted the breasts beneath the curls, you know what he's told you about his upbringing. You can't imagine how brave he is to stand up to a goddess, to come out here alone, to be shirtless here in public- and fuck, you ought to be able to give him at least a little more. "Y'know, Red..." you begin, suddenly awkward. Fuck.

Clearing your throat, you once again look to the shoreline. Close your eyes. Take a breath. Smile just a bit. "...Whatever shit yer da might've done.... whatever assholes might'a made you believe... I'd've been proud as fuck'a Ray if he'd been even half the man you are."
zephyr

Messages In This Thread
RE: further from my home, the more i wish it - by Zephyr - 06-27-2020, 10:17 PM