sleep-over party fun time
for Phoebe
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
Emerging into the entrance, Oliver was surprised to see the bright eyes of a cat staring at him. Before he could alert Phoebe of his presence the cat freakin spoke. The cat. Freaking. Spoke. Eyes widened and Oliver took a step back. Another voice appeared, this time not from the cat and Oliver immediately looked at Phoebe, snapping his head a bit too fast to be seen as natural. He looked far paler than before as if someone had just leaped out at him.

It took him a second or two to speak, completely thrown off. "Oh- I'm uh, yeah. I've mostly just been reading and sketching. I didn't want to explore in the darkness alone and I wasn't sure if it'd be okay for me to walk around this place." His eyes shifted towards the cat but he quickly looked back over at Phoebe. "How are things going on over in your end? This sure as hell beats the temple." A joke to distract himself from the cat that very much wasn't an attuned but could still speak.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
sleep-over party fun time - by Oliver - 06-19-2020, 02:08 AM
RE: sleep-over party fun time - by Phoebe - 06-22-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: sleep-over party fun time - by Oliver - 06-24-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: sleep-over party fun time - by Phoebe - 07-10-2020, 04:51 PM