Heavy are the Shoulders
For Mallorie
Mallorie Woodbourne
Deepfrost Shield

Age: 42 | Height: 5'5/169cm | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Dutch Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I'm not the only one
Who finds it hard to understand
The flurry of movement that followed her misstep made Mallorie jump backwards. She raised her left arm instinctively, although she wasn’t wearing her shield. She flushed, embarrassed - something she was distinctively unfamiliar with (and very much disliked) - and dropped her arm when Morgan seemed to settle again.

“I’m so sorry, Warden. I’m still not used to this human thing, it seems.”

Had she still been an elf she wouldn’t have needed to step closer to tell who the sleeping figure was, and she couldn’t help mentally griping a little. Bloody human eyesight.

She had to admit to being a little...distracted by Morgan’s dishevelled appearance. Amused, even. Not that she wished any humiliation on the woman, but it was just...nice to see that she was human. That was someone behind the solid shield she presented to her people. Mallorie suppressed a smile and nodded.

“No need to apologise, we all need to sleep. I can’t imagine you’ve had chance to do much of that lately.”

She sighed at Morgan’s question and looked around herself a little self-consciously. Not sure quite how honest to be. She respected the woman - liked her, even. But she also didn’t relish asking for help or bringing personal issues to the attention of others.

That said, she was in a school for magic. With the woman who’d first mentioned the subject to her. Mallorie looked at Morgan, a little resigned.

“I was looking for a library. It...appears I might need instruction in the…magical...area...”
I'm not afraid of God
I am afraid of Man
MALLORIE
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Heavy are the Shoulders - by Morgan - 06-19-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Heavy are the Shoulders - by Mallorie - 06-20-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: Heavy are the Shoulders - by Morgan - 06-20-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Heavy are the Shoulders - by Mallorie - 06-21-2020, 12:43 AM
RE: Heavy are the Shoulders - by Morgan - 06-21-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Heavy are the Shoulders - by Mallorie - 06-23-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Heavy are the Shoulders - by Morgan - 06-24-2020, 10:32 PM