it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of -
open
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

The whole situation was rather unfortunate.

Mabel had minimal feelings on the matter, except for the disappointment in not being able to pick the Queen’s mind for ideas, for plots, for motions, before her untimely demise. From a Natural’s standpoint, the stipulations had been rather absurd. Everyone knew better than to go out into the evening, into the monster’s claws and footholds. The door becoming a weapon had been surprising, an estimation she hadn’t given over to the other gods, but something to consider in repercussions and circumstances.

A sudden appearance to her left made her jump out of her sewing, dropping the knitting down upon the floor, and picking it up rather hastily before she looked foolish. Raising her head again, she noted someone familiar – Wessex – and her jaw ceased to drop so substantially. “How – how did you get in?” Her gaze swept away, in directions towards down hallways and foyers. “The door-,” and then she wasn’t certain what else to say, eyes rounded in stunned conflagrations.
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of - - by Mabel - 06-19-2020, 03:38 PM